Coming Up

Since I only update this thing once a month now, I figure I can give you a heads up on what I won't be writing about any time soon.

ICC SuperWeek 7/7-16. Matt and I are leaving on Wednesday for the drive to Chicago for a week of crit racing. We race the 10-15 in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas. Last year it was an amazing trip, and I'm certain this year will be just as good. We'll have a few other para athletes joining us once we're in Chicago, so it'll be a little race trip for a group of us.

Track Camp 7/16-26. Road nationals are over and done with so now it's time to shift focus to the track. We have prep camp here in the Springs, followed immediately by track nationals. Nationals will serve as the selection event for the World Championships to be held sometime later this year (It's still undecided at this point).

Road Worlds 8/13-23. Team USA will be heading up to America's Attic (Canada) in August to collect a bunch of medals. While there we'll time trial and road race. The town is Baie- Comeau, Quebec, Canada. Google it. It's tiny and way out there, but the photos I've seen are pretty and it's right on the water which I like.

Comments