A Resolution?

Starting today- it's technically Wednesday already- I'm going to update this blog three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Call it a resolution, a goal, or just being more responsible with thing, but regardless of what you call it, I'm going to do this. As of today, Mondays will be a training recap, "Wildcard Wednesdays" will be a bit of everything and Fridays will be a bit of everything, but mainly pertaining to life as an athlete. I didn't like any of the clever names beginning with an F so it's just Friday for now. The two ideas that were shot down were "Friday Fun Day" and "Frisky Friday".

Name suggestions are welcome and encouraged, as are topics for entries and any questions you may have.

Here's a little update: I'm back in Chicago for a little visit with the fam. Nadia came out to Colorado Springs for a day to see the city, then drive back with me. In the day she was there, she saw everything the COS has to offer. Admittedly, it's not much at all, and we didn't feel like we missed out on anything at all. The drive in was uneventful which is good, I suppose, when you're driving 1100 miles in one go. There was some pretty impressive freezing fog between the Springs and Denver. The grasses and trees looked like they'd been coated with a perfect amount of frost. Or sprayed with a fire extinguisher. One or the other.

We celebrated Christmas with the whole family- aunts, uncles, Nanee- my grandmother, and the kids. We took our Christmas card photo on Christmas which will be sent out for the New Year. (Timing isn't exactly our strong suit.) We actually look pretty good if I do say so myself.

Because it's quite cold and very snowy outside, I've been riding the rollers inside while watching movies. It's a bummer to ride inside, but it's better than freezing my little toes off. And now, I can catch up on my movie watching. Speaking of which, Nadia and I went to the theatre yesterday to see The King's Speech. I highly recommend it! Colin Firth is fantastic, and Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush also play terrific roles. Go see it.

That's all for now. Check back on Friday!

Comments