Getting Ready

The last few weeks have been pretty dull here on the Neimanation, and for that, I apologize. We've been back and forth to the track in LA preparing for the UCI Para-Cycling Track World Championships.

The camps went well although I will admit to a bit of track overload- I quite like riding outside! Like at many camps run by Craig, I left each day and camp not quite knowing how I was going to make it through the next training session. It was as much mental training as it was physical.

Every athlete on Team USA is ready and at their peak to show the world what we're made of. The track is looking as good as I've ever seen it, undergoing a bit of a face lift before becoming the world's stage.

Racing begins today! First up for me is the 500m TT. The tandems begin today's program with their pursuits followed by the women's single bikes for the 500.

It's go time!

Comments