La Creperie- ToCS



Monday ToCS went French (huh-huh!) and hit up La Creperie downtown. I have to admit that I wasn't very excited about going French. My experience with French food in France was less than optimal which could've been for a number of reasons- we at all our meals at a hotel, and the only meal I truly remember was fish. When I say "fish" I mean and ENTIRE fish (thankfully minus the guts) head, tail, scales and bones all together and fried then put on a plate. It looked at me the whole time. It looked sort of like this but with smaller fins.

There were six of us, and we each ordered a different entree and dessert which I thought was impressive in itself. My dinner was really good! A chicken avocado crepe with brie. Everyone at dinner thought their crepe was quite tasty as well. Dessert was another crepe, this time filled with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of chocolate. They had a bunch of options for both dessert and a main entree, primarily crepes, but a few other dishes too.
The restaurant itself was small, and I felt cramped. It seemed like our group of 6 took up most of the restaurant. There's probably only seating for 20-25 people in total (indoors). The service was good, especially for only having one waitress.
My rating- gold fireworks (In between gold star and fireworks). The food was really good, but the cramped seating drags it down a bit.

Comments