Today May as well Be Christmas


Or Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Festivus. I don't really care. I'm going back to Chicago and I'm SO excited! I'm staying for over a month which is the longest I've been there since 2006 when I still lived at home. Technically there's a camp in the middle so I won't be in IL the entire time, but... mostly. United was kind enough to provide me with a voucher after a bag was lost, so I got the flight on the cheap. It shows too. My route is Colorado Springs to Denver, Denver to Omaha (New airport!) then to Chicago. The ticket lady saw my itinerary and said something like "Well aren't you going all over god's good creation?!" Well yes I am! Amen!
And really, amen for Premier Exec! I got bumped up on all my flights. In all the flying I've done, and all the plane's I've ever been on, not one has been in first class, so I'm jazzed. (Do people actually use "Jazzed" anymore? It just came to me so I went with it.) Anyway, they're calling us to board, so I'm out! See you in Chicago.

Comments