I'm still sick with a bit of the pnu. I seem to have grossly underestimated its power. Today was the first time back on the bike for a real ride, outside, and not recovery. After riding 90 minutes, I laid on the floor of my bedroom like I'd just finished a 4.5 hour hammer fest. It's funny because I'll feel fine, and like I'm making quite a bit of process in terms of recovery, then out of nowhere, it's like a wave of exhaustion that crashes down on me. Sleep still comes in 11-12 hour doses at night, usually with several naps during the day. In a way it's nice to sleep a lot, but at the same time the indolence is frustrating. I like being active, I like riding my bike, I like visiting with friends and now all I do is ay on the couch and nap. Oh well. I guess it's better than... I don't know. It needs to be done so I'm not an invalid forever.

Comments